SellerDeck Website Design
SellerDeck website design is the process of creating a custom design for SellerDeck ecommerce software.
SellerDeck website design and development
We can advise where your website is underperforming and how we can improve it
Clean coding for browsers and search engine listings
Our professional designs help increase business enquiries and sales conversation rates
Remove problems and save time with our exclusive support and excellent customer service
SellerDeck custom websites we've designed
Below are a few examples of our bespoke SellerDeck websites. These are live websites taking orders. See more on our portfolio.
"Following these changes our conversion rate, number and value of sales have jumped considerably and full marks must go to Peblaco for their professionalism, speed and value for money"
"Peblaco was brilliant throughout our site redesign. We were impressed by the thorough knowledge of Actinic, the professional approach to our detailed and complex requirements, and the high standard of the finished design"
"Their communication was excellent in plain English and nothing seemed like too much trouble."
Joyce, Alba Yarns
Read highly rated reviews on our testimonials page.
Building a successful SellerDeck website
We can analyse your website, highlight areas which may be underperforming and advise how we can improve them.
Creating an attractive and functional SellerDeck design helps customers to find your website, creates an engaging user experience, so that visitors stay for longer, find the information they are looking for and purchase from your store easily and securely.
We build all of our layouts using modern CSS style sheets for a cleaner, faster layout. Layouts are search engine friendly and we include heading tag places olders to improve natural search engine listings.
New layouts are integrated correctly into the software and allow the merchant control over editing the design content quickly, with instructions on correct use of any new layouts or settings.
Website features can include:
- Integrating SellerDeck with social media networks, sharing and bookmark tools, so that customers can share links and content on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest etc
- Embedding videos from your YouTube channel videos into your SellerDeck product pages
- Adding multiple product images with mouse over, Lightbox / popup effects or Magic Zoom images to enable customers to see detailed views of products
- Optimised checkout process to reduce the risk of shopping cart abandonment and make it clear to customers the process to follow to complete an order
Exclusive SellerDeck support
We offer an exclusive expert SellerDeck technical support service. See our SellerDeck support.
Time is money. Don't waste hours trying to resolve an issue in SellerDeck which could be spent managing your business.
SellerDeck website packages
We have a range of SellerDeck solutions, from templates to highly bespoke and custom design and development.
We can create a quotation including:
- Design and optimisation
- Adding additional layouts
- Third party plugins, add-ons, scripts and customisations
- Integrating provided designs or converting a current website to match SellerDeck
- Upgrading older versions of Actinic / SellerDeck to the latest version
- Altering existing websites to make customisations or carry out maintenance
Do you already have a design or website to use with SellerDeck?
We can convert your design or website code into SellerDeck layouts. We can work with a variety of formats such as Adobe Photoshop PSD, Fireworks PNG, PDF, JPG, Dreamweaver HTML / CSS, or use code from your existing web site to create layouts and integrate into SellerDeck for a seamless design on all pages. Any design can be integrated into SellerDeck, you are not restricted to having navigation or content in certain places or styles. As long as you remember to include links for shopping cart, basket, checkout, shop menu, site map, terms, search box. The central area where your main content will appear is recommended to be 600 pixels wide for optimum appearance, however layouts can be customised to fit a smaller area.
Work with us
If you would like us to work on your website, contact us and we can discuss your project.