SellerDeck 2016 desktop ecommerce software was announced on 16th September 2015 at the SellerDeck conference and was launched on 6th October 2015. SellerDeck 2016 is a software which can be installed onto a computer, it features a content management system, product editing and order management.
SellerDeck 2016 Review Of Features
- Enhanced stock control - Product choices without hidden products. Pack products. Real time stock control for dynamic prices. Out of stock log file
- Google tracking - Fields for Google Universal Analytics, Google AdWords Tracking Code and Google Remarketing Code
- PayPal enhancements - Integration to capture / refund / void payments from PayPal from directly within the software. Custom logo for payment pages. Delivery address shows in PayPal payment page (if delivery address is different from billing address).
- Feefo rich snippets - Integration of rich snippets for Feefo users to show star rating reviews against products on Google search results
- XML Sitemap - Automatic generation and upload of an XML sitemap of all the website pages for use to submit via Google webmaster tools
- Performance enhancements - Faster upload / download / navigating content tree. Fixes for bugs and usability issues
- API / Extension architecture - New API to enable developers to create software extensions and plugins
- eBay extension - For linking eBay to SellerDeck software and importing eBay orders into SellerDeck
SellerDeck 2016 Website Design Services
SellerDeck 2016 software has a range of default themes and templates, however many people prefer something more customised or want to match their existing website. Peblaco creates personalised SellerDeck designs and customises SellerDeck templates and themes. Upgrades, corrections, updates and search engine optimisation also available. See our SellerDeck services.
If you need help with your website contact us to discuss your requirements.